Pages

Sunday 5 November 2017

My Dance Appreciation


- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because I like how they keep in time, NO mistakes.

- What I like about this dance?
What I like about there dance it that, they are all smiling.
- What is good about this dance?
This dance is good because I like how everyone is swift with there movements.
- What could be improved about this dance?
Maybe they could put it something funny, this dance is very nice, but its not really that funny.
- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think the story behind this dance is, there is a chief and he wants to celebrate a grate moment or something amazing that just happened.

3 comments:

  1. Hi akosita it me kahealani i really like your video it looks really nice, that was a good to put on your blog i hope that everybody comment on it, you guys should that video for fifea night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Akosita, I really like your post about your dance appreciation. I have a question about where did you find this video?
    This video reminded me kind of when we do kapa haka.

    Ka Pai Akosita!

    By Maile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Akosita its really awesome the dance you pick they all have great moves and great timing

    ReplyDelete