Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

Things that I like

Hi mu name is 'Akosita I am 9 years old.
I like to play Roblox,Agames,Prodigy and Clash of Clans or whatever it is called again.
I also like to watch movies on,Netflix,Putlocker and umm... stuff.
I like to Sleep, eat, play games, do gymnastics and other stuff people do.
Last thing I like is school/home and shops.
I hope you guys know a little bit about me.
Thank you for reading this blog post.

And thank you to my teacher who is there for me when I need her.

And another big thank you for all the other teachers who were there for me and I know they are still there for me when I need them.

Thank you for last terms teacher I hope you enjoy the holidays.

-Akosita

2 comments:

  1. Hello Akosita,
    I am just going to say if you could re-read your work before publishing. And its good to know more about you and what you like. And im sure everyone will be there whenever you need them.
    By yours sincerely class mate Marley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akosita,
    I'm just going to say if you could check your work again. But it's good to know a little bit of you.
    Your Sincerely,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete